|Location:||Lake Mary, FL|
|Education Required:||Bachelors Degree|
|Career Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
The Expeditor II monitors, reports and expedites material deliveries to MHPSA required delivery date(s). This role ensures supplier on time delivery while keeping the internal and external stakeholders informed of material deliveries status.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors Purchase Order Release and follows up with vendors for Monthly Progress Reports (MPR’s)
- Reviews MPR’s to baseline schedule to monitor for any schedule delays, relays information as necessary
- Expedites submission of Quality and Logistics deliverables to dates in the ERP System and/or SharePoint
- Expedites parts deliveries to dates in the ERP System
- Supplier Expediting visits as necessary
- Obtains Proof of Deliveries from vendors
- Review Shippable Bill of Materials (SBOM) and ensure suppliers are delivering complete and correct. Expedite outstanding items pending delivery.
- Issue Shipping Notifications to site via SharePoint ensuring MHPSA and Contract requirements are met
- Support Release to Pack and Release to Ship process
- Support site (MHPSA TFA and EPC) with delivery issues, information requests, etc.
- Expedite suppliers for closure of OS&D's (ie., parts and/or information).
- Setup MPR requirements in Sharepoint (in MDL)
- Maintain and publish the Master Delivery List, receive updates from responsible parties as necessary
- Conduct weekly Delivery Schedule Reviews with Project Team
- Reporting- Maintain the OTD & OS&D reports (update & publish)
- Attend customer meetings as required in support of Expediting and Material Control Processes
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources;
- Participate in proactive team efforts and leadership to achieve departmental, company and individual goals and objectives;
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit;
- Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels;
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties;
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times;
- Perform other such duties as may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EDUCATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requirements include:
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree and three (3) to five (5 ) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience. Previous expediting, procurement or logistics exp. in OEM/EPC type environment is preferred.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business practices. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and basic database. Mut have strong Microsoft Office skills. SAP exp. a PLUS.
- Skills: Ability to effectively communicate job task, goals and projects to global sourcing staff. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Occasionally required to stand and walk. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
Interested applicants must submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Expeditor II.
MHPSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) - Drug Free Workplace
The Safety of All MHPSA Employees is Our #1 Priority ..... Always!